RDN's Blog Banner

RDN's Blog Banner

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Review: Trish's Story

Trish's Story Trish's Story by Richard Nurse
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

A book that begins with Trish, still morning the loss of her partner, who was raped and murdered two years ago. A tale that evolves first, into a story of rebirth, with the help of her brother, her friends and her staff. Then becomes story of rekindled feelings of love, brought about by events similar to what put them out in the beginning.

As the author, I decided that this would be the first book, that I switched from my pen-name of D. D. Story back to my own name. I story, came from my heart, at a time of turmoil in my own life. I had origionally considered releasing it under my own name, but I had not committed in my own mind as of then to publish as such. I am proud of this story, and this summer I went and visited the building in Chicago.

Richard Nurse

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment