RDN's Blog Banner

RDN's Blog Banner

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

A NEW WEBSITE for Author Richard Nurse

A new website for author Richard Nurse

I am happy to announce that there is a new website The Home of Author Richard Nurse that is presently under construction.  The site will be functional while it is being constructed by myself.
I will be the first to admit that the sole purpose for this site is for me put forth to the public pretty much whatever.  There will, of course, be a Home page, where I can tell my story, and provide a list of my books, along with their Metadata.  I am planning to have an OP-ED page, as well as a page titled "The Tale of the Tales", and one for telling "Cat Tails", and an as yet undecided page.

My plan for this site is for it to be almost link free.  At present the only links planned are one from the List of Books to my Nursesnook&Book website, which already has links to all of my books, and where they are available.  The only other link will be a button link on the "The Tale of the Tales" page which will simply say Dream Land.  The button will take you to an image, normally on Google. I plan to charge the picture frequently. The only criteria that I plan for the image will be that I find inspiring, or a fitting location to dream.  The only other button link that might get added is a link back to this blog site.

Feel free to stop in and visit the site, while it is still under construction. As always I would love any meaningful critique of the site, and your suggestions.  I will have contact me location on the Op-Ed page.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment