RDN's Blog Banner

RDN's Blog Banner

Friday, February 5, 2016

NEW OP-ED POSTED

NEW OP-ED


After the completion of the Iowa Caucus, and the fallout from the games that were played on Caucus Day, I sat down a wrote a new vent on my OP-ED page on my Web site The Home of Author Richard Nurse.  The title of the piece "Hear My Silence" listed above is also a link to the site and page.

When Iowa began, I was in the leaning towards category, when Iowa ended I was solidly in the "Next Group of Candidates Please" category. Now as New Hampshire begins to crank up I can only think of the classic line, that has been the downfall of so many relationships.  "Is This All That There Is?"  

As a conclusion to this piece, I would simply like to send a message to both the Chairmans of the RNC and DNC, the term "The Lesser of Two Evils". Which, should never ever be a part of your thought process, seems to be the platform of both parties this year.  (Note - the author of this piece has voted for fifty years, and I have never seen "The Lesser of Two Evils" on any ballot."

I would be more than happy to reply to any comments, that are based on original thought. Please feel free to either leave a comment through this blog, or my website, or my e-mail, rdn9747@gmail.com 

Richard Nurse

 

No comments:

Post a Comment